If you want to save money on cooling costs without becoming uncomfortably warm, a clip-on fan can be the ideal solution. There are many uses for these, including:
* In the gym: On the treadmill or doing a spinning class? A fan can help you stay cool throughout your workout session.
* Running/Walking: While sweating is a good thing, it can get in the way of your walking/running routine. A fan will help keep sweat to a minimum so you can go the distance.
* At home: A personal fan can keep you cool if there’s a power outage or when you want to enjoy time on your deck or balcony. Fans are not just for summer; in the winter, when the furnace is turned up a little too high for your liking, simply clip your fan and you’re good to go!
* At work: Typically, you can’t control the temperature in your cubicle or office. A fan can keep you comfortable so you can get more work done.
* Camping: Use a fan in your tent or when you’re outdoors on a hot summer day so your camping trip will become more enjoyable.
* Gardening/yard work: Even if you love gardening and yard work, it can get hot in the afternoon sun.
* In your home office: If you’re the only one home during the day, running your AC is a waste of energy and can add to your utility bill. A fan will keep you cool and comfortable.
A clip-on fan can be used virtually anytime and you can be assured that it will keep you cool no matter the situation.
Click here to get more information, about Clip On Fan